Lennox Community Centre
Location and Access
The Lennox Community Centre is located adjacent to Williams Reserve at 1 Mackney Lane, Lennox Head NSW 2478.
The Lennox Community Centre spaces are available for hire between 6 am and 11 pm, Sunday to Thursday, and between 6 am and 12 midnight, Friday and Saturday.
Collect your key from the Lennox Community Centre at 1 Mackney Lane, Lennox Head between 8.30 am and 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday.
Please collect your key at least one day prior to your booking.
Opening the Centre
- Collect your electronic fob from the Lennox Community Centre administration office, located in the foyer of the LHCCC complex, at least one day prior to the day of your booking. The office is attended between the hours of 8.30 am and 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Upon arriving at the centre on the day of hire, first swipe your fob past the small black sensor pad (located on the right-hand side of the Mackney Lane and rear foyer doors), which will open the building and disarm the toilets and foyer.
- If hiring a meeting room, black sensor pad/s are located externally in the courtyard and should be disarmed after the foyer. Do not attempt to enter any room or area of the centre other than those you have hired. A fee will be charged if the alarm is set-off and security finds it necessary to attend the venue.
- Once inside the building you will be required to manually open the foyer entry, or meeting room door, for any other users that arrive to attend your event outside of the centre’s standard opening hours. To do this you must press the large green button located to the right of the automatic doors, on the inside of the foyer, or by manually opening the meeting room door from the inside.
- If so desired the Meeting Room doors can be fixed in the open position by adjusting the door closer at the top of each door. You will require the electronic fob to re-enter the building any time you exit the foyer or room/s. To do this, simply swipe the fob over the small black senor pad again.
Closing the Centre
- Upon leaving, lock the door of the hired room then, if after hours, check the building is vacated, closing and locking all windows and turning off the lights before leaving the building.
- Fobs should then be deposited in the Lennox Head Library after hours Book Return Shute or be returned to the centre on the next working day. Any fobs lost, damaged or not promptly returned will be charged an additional $25.00 fee. Please report any lost fobs immediately to Council or the centre staff.